What is the Phoenix 360 Fitness S.W.E.A.T. Bootcamp all about?
Our SWEAT sessions are exclusive multi-person, 30 minute time blocks where we combine high intensity interval training, strength, and flexibility training with active rest periods to deliver the very best workout in the time provided.
Most people hear bootcamp and think of some over-hyped trainer yelling a lot and forcing people to do things that aren’t in their ability level. That’s NOT us.
When you start with us you’ll be welcomed in with a smile and shown how to correctly progress to your desired fitness level.
Our main focus is your fatloss, improved energy and mental well-being.
We know how busy your life can be. Between work, family and friends things can be a little hectic. We want you to be able to focus on all that and leave the workouts and nutrition up to us.
We break the sessions into three different styles:
- H.I.I.T.- stands for High Intensity Interval Training. Expect to see blocks of exercises that focus on building and preserving lean muscle and creating more stability and balance in the body. Sometimes we even throw a little cardio in there just for fun 😉
- BURN- here’s where we turn up the calorie burn and make you sweat! Burn sessions have shorter rest periods and longer exercise time.
- CORE- core sessions focus on toning and tightening the abs and midsection. Core day is a member favorite!
- AMRAP- stands for “as many rounds as possible” or “as many reps as possible.” It’s a workout structure frequently used for conditioning that pushes your body to the max within a set period of time
- AMFLOW- (combo of amrap and flow) is two or more exercises, strung together and performed with one rep of each movement back-to-back in a fluid sequence.
Together with our top-notch certified training team, we strive to deliver the very best in positive-minded, butt-kicking workouts you’ve ever experienced.
If losing weight, getting stronger and having more energy sounds good to you, give us a call at (480) 518-3749 to set up a free consultation to get things started for you and share our current session times.