The holidays are on the horizon, and with them two straight months of eating too much, sweet indulgences, and missed workouts.
Then 2019 will begin with you 5-10 pounds heavier than you are today.
Ugh. No thanks.
What if you spent the next 30 days dropping excess pounds and getting into better shape? Then you could ride out the holiday months fitter than ever and more likely to eat healthier, indulge less and stick with your workout schedule.
You’d welcome the New Year feeling fabulously fit and confident.
Sounds good, right?
I’ve got just the plan to get you there. Follow these 5 steps to transform your body over the next 30 days…
1) Go Bread Free: Going bread-free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens. Now, remember, I didn’t say CARB-free. I still want you to have a well balanced diet.
2) Workout 5x’s Each Week: Take the next 30 days to really focus your efforts in the gym. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity. If you can, workout in the morning- it’s a well know fact that you’ll burn more calories if you do this.
3) Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweets and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in you body is fantastic incentive to keep going. My clients have seen the results of bucking up and kicking the sweets.
4) Focus on Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies. Explore your local supermarket and make sure you include veggies at every major meal.
5) Commit to be Fit: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs. I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
- If you’re interested in improving your diet, take my 30 Day Diet Revolution Challenge (from anywhere in the US)!
- If you’re lacking accountability, email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about info about our Weekly Nutrition Accountability Meet-ups in Chandler, AZ that deliver instant results
- If you want to start working out again, check out our 30 Day Trial Membership that gives you a big sample of everything we have to offer at Phoenix 360 Fitness
There you have it, 5 simple steps to transforming your body before the holidays even begin- and 3 action steps that yo can take today to start feeling better once and for all.
Remember, the next 30 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not. So you’re going to spend the next 30 days simply getting older and more out-of-shape OR you could buckle down and finally make your amazing transformation.
The choice is yours.
I’m here to see you through it all. Call or email now and we will get started.