Here’s a couple GREAT home workouts for you to do with your family and friends and its all bodyweight!
These are easy to follow, and will help you TORCH body fat any place you happen to be.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Some general points:
•Each workout is only about 10-20 minutes long
•You only need your body! (no equipment needed)
•You will be counting “reps” during the movement (for the most part) and looking at your watch during the rest periods to keep yourself honest. Just make sure you move fro one exercise to the next with little or no rest until the small break period!
•You can do these exercises at any point of the day (do these in the morning and evening though!)
•Believe in yourself!
Always warm-up with the following routine:
20 seconds of running in place
20 seconds of airsquats
20 seconds of prisoner lunges
20 seconds of fake “jump-rope”
10 arm circles to the front
10 arm circles to the back
10 leg swings each leg (forward and backward and side to side)
REPEAT ONCE MORE
Up The Ladder, Down The Ladder
- 5 Close Grip Knee Push-ups
- 10 Mountain Climbers
- 15 Reverse Crunches
- 20 Bicycles
- 25 Toe Touches
- 30 Squats
- 35 fake jump ropes
- 40 alternating forward lunges with hands behind head (20 each side) then go in reverse back to 35,30,25 etc.
Rest 90 seconds when you have gone up and down the ladder, then repeat one more time!
The Gimme 30
- 30 Push-ups (rest if you need to but get it done)
- 30 alternating reverse lunges with hands on head (15 for each leg)
- 30 squat jumps (or airsquats)
- 30 straight leg front kicks (each leg)
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Front to Back Jump Squats (jump and squat to the front, then backwards)
- 40 – Ab Windshield Wipers (20 each side)